Teeth whitening is a safe and proven method of lightening the shade of your own healthy teeth. Unwanted discoloration of teeth can result from smoking, drinking coffee or tea, and from other dyes contained in food and beverages.
It is necessary to treat both teeth and gums
Before any teeth whitening, it is always necessary to treat teeth and gums. For successful whitening, it is important that the client does not suffer from gingivitis or periodontitis and has remediated teeth.
• We will first make an impression of your teeth at the clinic.
• We use these impressions to make special carriers in the laboratory. This could take several days.
• Once the carriers are ready, you will come in for your next visit. Then we will show you how to apply the whitening gel to the carriers and the subsequent application to the teeth.
• You will take home a set of whitening gels, special carriers according to the shape of your teeth, as well as a summary of the application instructions and the subsequent lesson.
• Optimal and natural teeth whitening can be achieved after about a week.
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective method, but only under expert supervision!
This takes place directly at the clinic during a single visit.
• The entire process takes approximately 90 minutes.
• First, a gum barrier is formed to ensure that the whitening gel does not touch the gums.
• Then whitening gel is applied to the teeth.
• After about 20 minutes, the gel is removed and followed by another application of the same gel. This is repeated 3 times in total.
• the last application and expiry of the set time, the gel is removed along with the gum barrier.
• In the case of increased tooth sensitivity, a special gel is applied or we recommend a dental cream to reduce sensitivity.